Going for a run in the morning is one of the best feelings and a great way to wake up. Instead of going for a 30 minute run at 8- 10kms per hour, try and increase your pace for short sprints. This will not only improve your fitness and endurance but also calories burned in your workout.
Always stretch before you commence any exercise.
What you’ll need:
- good pair of running shoes
- Jog at a steady pace for 10 minutes to warm up
- increase pace to a sprint x 30 seconds
- Jog again for 2 minutes
- Repeat sprint and jog routine x 6 times
- Recover with a light jog/walk