We all have our moments where we have self doubt, self loathe and low self esteem. Studies show that the average persons daily thoughts consist of 80% negativity.. that only leaves 20% for the happy stuff!If we actually placed all our energy into focusing on our qualities and the positives in life we would have […]
Once a week lately i have been trying a yoga called Bikram Yoga. Bikram yoga was created in 1971 by an Indian teacher named Bikram Choudhury and soon became one of the most popular yoga practiced today. Bikram uses poses from Hatha yoga but is practiced in a room heated to above 40 degree heat. The […]
Clean food, healthy mind and positive surroundings = dream body.