Why I Choose to Meditate

   Meditation has been practiced for thousands of years and is a technique used to train your mind in letting go of thoughts rather than stopping your mind all together. Meditation has been recognised to have many health benefits including stress relief, worry, lack of focus, relationship problems addictions and for rebalancing your body back […]

A Systematic View on NYE Resolutions

We all like the thought of making New Year resolutions about the things we want to achieve in our lives. Whether it be weight loss, business ventures, travel, buying a new house or simply being more happy. A staggering 8% of people actually achieve their goals, that leaves a 92% fail rate. For most of […]

Debating the Paleo Diet

Entrepreneur Peter Evans has recently come under fire for his supposed extreme views on paleo and his views on food which the every day commoner would probably consume. Basically Evans hasn’t visited a GP in over 20 years and uses kinesiology and clean foods to keep his health in check. For most people the fact […]

A Natural Approach to the Common Headache

We all suffer from headaches and migraines from time to time. Some more than others, infact 15% of the population suffer more regularly than others and take prescribed medication to ease their pain. Headaches can be caused by a variety of psychological and physical dysfunctions ranging from stress, poor diet, dehydration, muscle tension and posture […]

Eliminate – Reduce- Inflammation

Whether you’re a fitness fanatic or recovering from an injury, you have probably experienced some form of inflammation. The word inflammation comes from the Latin“inflammo”, meaning “I set alight, I ignite”. Inflammation is the bodys way of protecting itself from harmful stimuli, damaged cells and pathogens. In other words it’s how our body shows it is trying to […]

ultimatemindsettoday

A great WordPress.com site

Fitness on Toast

A Fitness Blog about Gym Training, Sport Fashion, Healthy Nutrition and Active Travel – By Faya Nilsson

Ferrell's Travel Blog

Commenting on biblical studies, archaeology, travel and photography

a whisk and a spoon

connoisseur of fine cake

Dream, Play, Write!

Today, make a commitment to your writing.

Axel The Key

The Key To Excellence

ultimatemindsettoday

A great WordPress.com site

Tipsy Lit

the publishing imprint of author ericka clay

Rochelle Wisoff-Fields-Addicted to Purple

Growing older is inevitable. Growing up is optional.

Inner you 4 life

All things healthy and organic

Homemade with Mess

who wants life to be tidy when you can have more fun making a mess??!

Gluten Free & Amazing

MOM, WIFE, CELIAC, OVERTHINKER, DREAMER

CL Health News

Υγεία και Ενημέρωση - Medical reportage, headlines, research, interviews, conferences, tributes and tips, Doctor's Opinion

Mission for Fit

Maintaining health and fitness through marriage and motherhood.

Road To Physique

Qualified Personal Trainer, Fitness Blogger and Physique Competitor

365 FITNESS ATTITUDE

"The journey" by Sofia Hills

Sunny Sleevez

Sun Protection & Green Info

Rantings of an Amateur Chef

Food...cooking...eating....tools - What works, and what doesn't!